The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications.
- Provides voice compression channels – Used for VoIP calls
- Provides 4 RJ45 ports – Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- Maximum – 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- For IP Office 5.0 or lower – Provides 4 initial VCM channels with additional channels up to 32 being enabled by licenses
- For IP Office 6.0 to 9.1 – Provides all 32 VCM channels
- For IP Office 10.0 or higher – Provides all 32 VCM channels